Bosch PSB 1800 LI 2
Are you looking to buy Bosch PSB 1800 LI 2? We have prepared a detailed price compare and technical data of this model, which is undoubtedly one of the best-selling Bosch combi drills.
Price History for Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 cordless combi drill (2 x batteries, 18 V system, in case)
|Current Price||£79.36||September 15, 2021|
|Highest Price||£101.58||June 16, 2021|
|Lowest Price||£79.00||May 26, 2021|
Last price changes
|£79.36||September 15, 2021|
|£79.00||August 25, 2021|
|£87.80||August 18, 2021|
|£99.00||August 11, 2021|
|£87.80||July 7, 2021|
The Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 18V 1,5Ah combi drill is one of the brand’s best-selling models for both individuals and professionals due to its fantastic features.
This is a complete tool with which you can perform screwing, drilling and hammer drilling tasks. This is possible because the Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 motor has 2 rotational speeds 0-400 / 0-1350 rpm and its 20 levels of tightening torque.
With a maximum drilling capacity of 30 mm in diameter in wood and 10 mm in both steel and masonry, you can screw effortlessly and make holes easily. In addition, the torque of the Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 is 38Nm to drill even hard materials.
As if this were not enough, it is a very light and handy drill since it only weighs 1.3 kg. The set includes two 18v 1.5 Ah PBA lithium batteries without memory effect that do not discharge and an AL 2215 CV fast charger to have them ready in just one hour.
Among its most notable features is also:
- Its quick clamping chuck with AutoLock technology to be able to easily change bits.
- The Electronic Cell Protection system to avoid overloads and discharges.
- An LED light to work in dark areas and a charge status indicator of three levels.
Finally, another of the highlights of this model is that it is a complete drill supplied with a multitude of bits and tips and a briefcase to store and carry everything comfortably.
Why buy Bosch PSB 1800 LI 2?
- The battery voltage is 18V.
- Each of them has a capacity of 1.5 Ah.
- The idle speed is 0 – 400/0 – 1350 rpm.
- Maximum torque of 19 Nm for soft driving screws and 38 Nm for hard hard screws.
- 20,250 impacts per minute.
- It has 20 + 2 levels of spin.
- 10mm quick clamp chuck.
- The total weight of the drill with the battery is 1.3 kg.
- Screw Ø up to 8 mm.
- The maximum drilling diameter in wood is 30mm and 10mm in masonry and steel.